Want to work in a fun, busy animal hospital near the the beautiful white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast? Soundside Animal Hospital is looking to add an additional doctor to their growing practice. Serving the Navarre and Gulf Breeze communities since December 2001, we are a full service hospital offering preventive health care, vaccinations, microchipping, emergency medicine, dentistry, and routine and advanced surgical procedures. Come and be part of our fun working environment along with our incredible support staff! Visit our website for more information: http://www.soundsideanimalhospital.com/
About the Hospital
Open Monday – Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm - After hours emergencies referred to emergency clinic
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Florida
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
Deerfield Animal Hospital is seeking to add a goal oriented, collaborative working Veterinarian to its client centered team. Deerfield Animal Hospital is a fast paced, fast growing, progressive veterinary hospital located in an affluent area of North Central San Antonio. Our excellent clientele affords the opportunity to practice the highest quality veterinary medicine and surgery. We offer preven...tative medicine, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, radiology, dentistry, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, boarding, internal medicine, and client education.
At Deerfield Hospital our mission is to provide excellent and compassionate pet health care through humble service and genuine care.