Are you an energetic veterinarian who takes pride in their work? Do you enjoy building relationships with your clients and your team? Are you someone that understands and values practicing medicine with the Fear Free approach? Awesome! We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our practice is located in Chesapeake, Virginia, which is along the Intracoastal Waterway and rich in history and great outdoor activities.
Barker Animal Hospital is a privately-owned, progressive small animal hospital. We are driven by our goal to provide high-quality, compassionate veterinary care that is valued by our clients. We focus on educating and empowering our clients to seek out and provide their pets the best care to ensure a happy, healthy life. Our new facility is well equipped with the tools needed to practice modern, high-quality veterinary medicine. We love providing individualized care and attention to our clients, and we like to have fun while we do it too!
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
- Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
- Provide education to clients and staff on recommendations and choices in care
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Guide and utilize exceptional support staff
What’s In It For You
- A flexible schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE- Interested in specializing? We would love to discuss how we will support your goal.
- Licensing fees, DEA fees and Membership dues covered
- Retirement Plan with Match
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.