Full-Time Small Animal Veterinarian for DC Suburb Hospital
Indian Head Animal Hospital
Location: Fort Washington, Maryland
Type: Full Time
Required Education: DVM or equivalent
Salary: $110K+/year + ProSal
• Generous compensation.
• $50,000 of Risk-free Ownership Shares through our Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®) – (more information below).
• Opportunity for Leadership Development & Mentorship.
• Excellent Benefits that include matching 401K, Medical/Dental options, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Continuing Education, and more!
• Opportunities to help pets in need and give back to the community.
Full-equipped, small animal general practice well established in community since 1957
Offers surgery, dentals, digital radiology, surgical and therapeutic lasers, grooming and boarding
Current Hours: Mon - Fri 8a-6p, Sat 8a-1p, Sun closed
Our care is innovative, ethical, and empathetic.
Our team is educated, empowered, and motivated.
Our environment is rewarding, adaptable, and philanthropic.
We offer a competitive salary, unlimited income potential, comprehensive benefits, and ownership shares in the hospital.
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
• The ideal candidates will have strong people skills, a positive attitude, and be self-motivated. • Availability to work some weekends • New graduates are encouraged to apply as mentorship and training is available if needed • A Maryland State Veterinary Board License (or able to obtain one) in good standing
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.